Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Inventing a Paralympic Sport

If I was to invent a sport I would call it,  'Paralympic Dodge Ball '.

This is when you have a ball and you hit it with your hands and make it hit their legs.

If you are hit on your legs you are out. But by the next round you are back in the game. 

If they are blind they will have an electronic sensor to guide them around. If they are deaf it would be OK to play the game.

If the Athlete can not run or walk they will be given metal legs to help them.


2 comments:

  1. HI my name is billie and I go to yaldhurst model school. I really like your blog post because in the photo it shows that you should swear and I. could shee that clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that is not what is a about that is not swearing
    but thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.