Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Olympic uniform

My favorite uniform for the Olympic is 2004 because it is black and because it has a silver fern. because they are representing new zealand

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Athens Olympics uniform (2004).jpg








C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2012 NZ Uniform.jpg
My second favorite uniform is 2012  because i look smart and because it has the symbol and i like it because show the shoes because it might be sandals or normal shoes






my third favorite uniform is 2008 but it my favorite because it has my favorite color green and the silver fern is black and white
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2008 Beijing Olympics uniform.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.